Console command to change appearance

Ive just got sick and tired of my haircut. Im sure there was a console
command to change appearance. it started the selection screens you get at
the begining of the game again i think. don't spose anyone remmebers it, or
knows any other way i can change my appearance now im stuck into the game?

cheers

Adam

"Adam Lion" <adamatadrockdotathdotcx> wrote:

:hehe, nevermind, i got it. :)

Welllll............... Can you share it?????

ME

enableracemenu
--
Mauvecube

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 21:23:41 GMT, DamFiNo <nospam@this.com> wrote:

>"Adam Lion" <adamatadrockdotathdotcx> wrote:
>
>:hehe, nevermind, i got it. :)
>
>Welllll............... Can you share it?????

Many, many thanks!

me@brld.com wrote:

:
:enableracemenu

MERLIN

"Adam Lion" <adamatadrockdotathdotcx> skrev i en
meddelelse
> Ive just got sick and tired of my haircut. Im sure
> there was a console command to change appearance. it
> started the selection screens you get at the begining
> of the game again i think. don't spose anyone
> remmebers it, or knows any other way i can change my
> appearance now im stuck into the game?
>
> cheers
>
> Adam

In the construction set there is a whole series of
these - more specific
commands. Find them under the help tab. The look can be
changed
easily, but if you change race too, your skills will
drop to 5, so make
a note of them first. The same applies to changing the
birthsign

merlin