computer auto re-boot ??

joel

my computer will suddenly turn to a blue screen and start
a "memory" countdown to 100 and then reboot itself without
warning ?

Help!

"joel" <joel@pacbell.net> wrote in message
> my computer will suddenly turn to a blue screen and start
> a "memory" countdown to 100 and then reboot itself without
> warning ?

You have your System Properties -> Advanced -> Startup and Recovery settings
to Complete memory dump and Automatically restart.

That doesn't explain the bugcheck, but it does explain why you are seeing
what you are seeing when you get the bugcheck.

Phil
--
Philip D. Barila Windows DDK MVP
Seagate Technology LLC

There are many reasons a machne can blue screen. You could try sending the
data from the blue screen, that would hep us narrow down the issue.

newsgroup purposes only.