Restoring Files Deleted from the Recycle Bin

Tags:
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
July 2, 2004 7:10:57 PM

I am running Windows 2000 Professional with Office 2000.

I have just now (totally by mistake) deleted my entire
recent Outlook 2000 folders (though luckily I did back
them up 3 weeks ago). I meant to delete only one, but did
not realize that I had placed ALL of them in the recycle
bin, and automatically agreed when it asked if I wanted to
permanently delete items from the recycle bin!

Is there a way to recover them or are they lost forever?

Thanks for any help - Richard
Anonymous
July 7, 2004 6:06:29 AM

I just dio same thing, did u get any help?

!