Can't access file "gapi.dll"

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
July 4, 2004 12:33:59 PM

My Norton SW recently detected a problem with my system
which I having difficulty correcting. The error message i
am receiving is c:\system.32\mapisrur.exe cannot access
the necessary file "gapi32.dll". Anyone have any advise on
how to coreect this problem/ Thanks, AB

More about : access file gapi dll

July 6, 2004 9:40:01 AM

"Allen" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> My Norton SW recently detected a problem with my system
>which I having difficulty correcting. The error message i
>am receiving is c:\system.32\mapisrur.exe cannot access
>the necessary file "gapi32.dll". Anyone have any advise on
>how to coreect this problem/ Thanks, AB

See here
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;320550

Roger