Epson PM-2200C?

I had one of these - ahem! - bequeathed to me. Can't find any info on
it, or drivers (Win 2000). Seems very similar to Epson 1290. It's not
listed on any Epson web site I've tried. Any info much appreciated.

Thanks,

John Mackesy

It appears to be a Japanese model. Try the Asia Epson website.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

Cari wrote:
> It appears to be a Japanese model. Try the Asia Epson website.

Thanks Cari,

Definitely a Japanese model - the labeling and 100 VAC power input
indicated that. This is 240V 50 Hz country, but having .001 MVA of 115V
power (and .025 MVA of 115/208V 400 Hz 3 ph power) available, that's no
problem. The *REAL* problem is that the EPSON Asia website is all in
Japanese, kind of a roadblock for this WASP.

Have contacted EPSON Oceania; I await their response.

John Mackesy