Cannot delete [filename] : Cannot find the specified file

Status
Not open for further replies.

I try to delete a folder and get this error message. I cannot view
the folder through DOS. Anyone know any way to delete this folder?

Hi, Kyle.

> I cannot view
> the folder through DOS.

HOW are you trying to view this? In detail, please. "I cannot" doesn't
tell us much.

Are you opening a "DOS" (emulator) window? With Cmd.exe or with Command.com
or by clicking Command Prompt - or some other way? Are you using the Dir
command? With what switches? Have you dealt with any Attributes (Hidden,
System)?

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA
San Marcos, TX

"MQ Geek" <kyle@emarketfocus.com> wrote in message
>I try to delete a folder and get this error message. I cannot view
> the folder through DOS. Anyone know any way to delete this folder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS