Closed

Cannot delete [filename] : Cannot find the specified file

I try to delete a folder and get this error message. I cannot view
the folder through DOS. Anyone know any way to delete this folder?
1 answer Last reply
More about cannot delete filename find file

    Hi, Kyle.

    > I cannot view
    > the folder through DOS.

    HOW are you trying to view this? In detail, please. "I cannot" doesn't
    tell us much.

    Are you opening a "DOS" (emulator) window? With Cmd.exe or with Command.com
    or by clicking Command Prompt - or some other way? Are you using the Dir
    command? With what switches? Have you dealt with any Attributes (Hidden,
    System)?

    RC
    --
    R. C. White, CPA
    San Marcos, TX

    "MQ Geek" <kyle@emarketfocus.com> wrote in message
    >I try to delete a folder and get this error message. I cannot view
    > the folder through DOS. Anyone know any way to delete this folder?

File System Microsoft Error Message Filename Windows