Restoring outlook.pst?!?!?

I am running Windows 2000 Professional with Office 2000.

I have just now (totally by mistake) deleted my entire
recent Outlook 2000 folders (though luckily I did back
them up 3 weeks ago). I meant to delete only one, but did
not realize that I had placed ALL of them in the recycle
bin, and automatically agreed when it asked if I wanted to
permanently delete items from the recycle bin!

Is there a way to recover them or are they lost forever?

Thanks for any help

dl

Gone, bye bye!