Animations for email

Hi. Can anyone tell me where i can get free animations and stationary for
email? I had smiley central which was very cool , but was told when i sent a
email and used the animations the peoples computers were being infected with
adware and such. I then uninstalled it and can not find nothing that
compares to it. Thank You

"martinstomp" <martinstomp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi. Can anyone tell me where i can get free animations and stationary for
> email? I had smiley central which was very cool , but was told when i
sent a
> email and used the animations the peoples computers were being infected
with
> adware and such. I then uninstalled it and can not find nothing that
> compares to it. Thank You

This stuff is best avoided in my opinion.

Even if they don't cause problems for your friends PC these programs
frequently harvest email addresses you send messages to and they they later
sell them on to spammers.

Martin,
You might look at "Smileycons" by Cloudeight. The program is not free but is
not very expensive at the same time. Go here: http://www.smileycons.com/ .
Gene K