Where did Caius go?

When Caius leaves on his big mission where does he go?
Can you find him afterwards?
Ive been playing this game for a long time and I allways wonderd where he is
now. anybody know or is he gone forever.
14 answers Last reply
More about where caius

    On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 11:51:04 -0500, "Chris B"
    <chrisbengivengo@comcast.net> wrote:

    >When Caius leaves on his big mission where does he go?
    >Can you find him afterwards?
    >Ive been playing this game for a long time and I allways wonderd where he is
    >now. anybody know or is he gone forever.

    I have always assumed that he went back to the mainland, to the
    Imperial province, to report to his superiors. If he really was
    fooling around with Moon Sugar and it wasn't an act, he could be in
    really deep trouble.
    --
    Nyctolops

    "Nyctolops" <nyctolops@vla.nospam.com> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 11:51:04 -0500, "Chris B"
    > <chrisbengivengo@comcast.net> wrote:
    >
    >>When Caius leaves on his big mission where does he go?
    >>Can you find him afterwards?
    >>Ive been playing this game for a long time and I allways wonderd where he
    >>is
    >>now. anybody know or is he gone forever.
    >>
    > I have always assumed that he went back to the mainland, to the
    > Imperial province, to report to his superiors. If he really was
    > fooling around with Moon Sugar and it wasn't an act, he could be in
    > really deep trouble.
    > --
    > Nyctolops

    If you ask people in the tavern in balmora they say he rents a house in
    balmora. I guess they dont get out much cause he's long gone.

    > If you ask people in the tavern in balmora they say he rents a house in
    > balmora. I guess they dont get out much cause he's long gone.

    After you reached level 95 you can find him as mayor of Khuul....
    Ask there...

    pieter

    "Chris B" <chrisbengivengo@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > When Caius leaves on his big mission where does he go?
    > Can you find him afterwards?
    > Ive been playing this game for a long time and I allways wonderd where he
    > is now. anybody know or is he gone forever.

    It'd be nice for someone to write a little mdo where you egt to bail him out
    of toruble or at leats he comes back...i got the feeling he should be coming
    back for ages and ages, then suddenly thiunsg were over and he still hadnt
    turned up :(

    he's not in khuul.

    Is there a mod out there to bring him back?

    what it the console command to bring a npc back?

    Adam Lion wrote:

    > It'd be nice for someone to write a little mdo where you egt to bail him out
    > of toruble or at leats he comes back...i got the feeling he should be coming
    > back for ages and ages, then suddenly thiunsg were over and he still hadnt
    > turned up :(

    If he comes back in a mod he should remain to be able to promote you in
    the ranks of the Blades

    "Chris B" <chrisbengivengo@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > When Caius leaves on his big mission where does he go?
    > Can you find him afterwards?
    > Ive been playing this game for a long time and I allways wonderd where he
    is
    > now. anybody know or is he gone forever.

    He went to Club Med with Crassius Curio. They're a hot couple, you know.
    At least according to Morrowind's tabloid newspaper, The Gilded Guar. Oh,
    and he saw aliens shaped like Elvis.

    Thats a great idea, a daily newspaper. giving you cupons and s**t for goods
    and what the weather is gonna be like for the next five days. even tho its
    random it would still be realistic cause the weather dude is allways wrong.

    29.06.05, Chris B (chrisbengivengo@comcast.net)

    >what it the console command to bring a npc back?

    "Caius Cosades"->Enable

    Ciao,
    Jochen

    In Balmora expansion mod you can find Caius in the underground bar.

    > Thats a great idea, a daily newspaper. giving you cupons and s**t for
    goods
    > and what the weather is gonna be like for the next five days. even tho its
    > random it would still be realistic cause the weather dude is allways
    wrong.

    I dunno if it would be possible to create coupons for the game. Maybe it
    would be possible to create a merchant that has "items of the day," a
    different one for each day. Or for several days. I dunno, though.

    He actually leaves the game altogether and never comes back. But he plays a
    really good part in the next game in the series, "Oblivion". There are
    several other old favourites, too, including Synette Jeline (the girl who
    tells you to go jump in the lake, for her ring, just north of Gnisis). She
    has a great new trick to play on you!

    The Appalling Silence wrote:
    > But he plays a
    > really good part in the next game in the series, "Oblivion". There are
    > several other old favourites, too, including Synette Jeline (the girl who
    > tells you to go jump in the lake, for her ring, just north of Gnisis). She
    > has a great new trick to play on you!

    Do you have a link to this Oblivion info? I can't seem
    to find it on the Bethesda site.

    rock wrote:
    > The Appalling Silence wrote:
    >
    >>But he plays a
    >>really good part in the next game in the series, "Oblivion". There are
    >>several other old favourites, too, including Synette Jeline (the girl who
    >>tells you to go jump in the lake, for her ring, just north of Gnisis). She
    >>has a great new trick to play on you!
    >>

    > Do you have a link to this Oblivion info? I can't seem
    > to find it on the Bethesda site.

    I think that they might be being a little economical with the truth...

Games Video Games