vx6600 and Movian VPN

January 8, 2005 2:56:37 PM

I have a Verizon XV6600 (PDA2K) Phone that I am trying to get working with
the Movian VPN client. Has anyone ever tried to get this combo to work? If
you have any input on this phone it would be helpfull?
/ejk

More about : vx6600 movian vpn

Anonymous
January 9, 2005 1:13:14 PM

Replied microsoft.public.pocketpc.phone_edition.

news:o sWwrta9EHA.1392@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...

!