Backing Up System

Hi,

My question has to do with running a scheduled,
weekly, "incremental" backup on a system using W2K Pro.
While I've attempted to limit as much as possible what
requires backing up, in my limited opinion, I've noticed
that about 200 to 300 MB are added each week. (I.e., music
files and so forth are excluded.) I began with
one "normal" backup to a second hard drive, then scheduled
the "incremental" backup for each week thereafter--to be
added to the same file. At this rate, 1 GB is added each
month to the backup file! I don't do that much on a weekly
basis, at least as far as I know. What's causing this
rather large addition to the backup file each week? I
don't have enough storage space on the second hard drive
to keep this up for long.

Thanks for any help/suggestions

dl

NTbackup is not really designed for backing up the sys, you might be better
advised to just backup data files.