Remove Desktop/My Documents from Open/Save As Dialog Box

I am wanting to remove the Desktop and My Document folders from the drop-down list box under the Open/Save/Save As dialog boxes on Windows 2000 Pro for each user that logs in or at the very least, remove read/write permissions on them. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris
1 answer Last reply
More about remove desktop documents open save dialog

    Chris, I remembered seeing something about this in The Screensavers show a while back and found the article on their website. Don't know if this will help or not

    http://www.g4techtv.com/feature.aspx?article_key=47628

    "Chris" wrote:

    > I am wanting to remove the Desktop and My Document folders from the drop-down list box under the Open/Save/Save As dialog boxes on Windows 2000 Pro for each user that logs in or at the very least, remove read/write permissions on them. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Chris

Desktops My Documents Dialog Windows