Remove Desktop/My Documents from Open/Save As Dialog Box

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
July 12, 2004 4:32:02 PM

I am wanting to remove the Desktop and My Document folders from the drop-down list box under the Open/Save/Save As dialog boxes on Windows 2000 Pro for each user that logs in or at the very least, remove read/write permissions on them. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris
Anonymous
July 23, 2004 5:47:03 PM

Chris, I remembered seeing something about this in The Screensavers show a while back and found the article on their website. Don't know if this will help or not

http://www.g4techtv.com/feature.aspx?article_key=47628

!