Thomas Push AGC

Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

On 2005-04-03, Thomas J. Boschloo <nospam@hccnet.nl.invalid> wrote:

> Is this group still being read? Last post I get from my news server is
> dated: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 19:45:30 EST. It is awfully quiet in here! And
> lonely I must add :-(
>
> Hope pl aren't offended by the many posts I posted some days ago.. It
> just felt fair to grant everyone that replied to me with a reply back..
> I hope I still get a reply back to most of them..
>
> InSaNiTy Rulez!
> Thomas
> - --
> "Nothing is true. Everything is permitted" - W.S. Burroughs, Naked Lunch

I am kinda cut off the net ATM...
--
emmel <the_emmel*you-know-what-that's-for*@gmx.net>
(Don't forget to remove the ** bit)

Official AGC feedback maniac

"God is playing creatures - and we're the norns."

"A hundred dead are a tragedy - a hundred thousand are statistics."

"I guess you can call yourself lucky." -
"I could, but Linda suits me a little better... :)
Things called lucky tend to get hit by trucks."

Hi, I'm a .sig virus. Just copy me to your .signature. And don't worry.

On 2005-04-08, Thomas J. Boschloo <nospam@hccnet.nl.invalid> wrote:

> emmel wrote:
>
>> I am kinda cut off the net ATM...

I am - kinda. Still problems with mail, though...
--

"emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message
> On 2005-04-08, Thomas J. Boschloo <nospam@hccnet.nl.invalid> wrote:
>>
>> emmel wrote:
>>
>>> I am kinda cut off the net ATM...
>
> I am - kinda. Still problems with mail, though...

*...get/s back from Tokyo*

--
The Triad
User of 'Thingamajig!'

On 2005-04-13, The Triad <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
> "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message

>> I am - kinda. Still problems with mail, though...
>
> *...get/s back from Tokyo*

*Again?!*
--

> On 2005-04-13, The Triad <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
>> "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message

>>> I am - kinda. Still problems with mail, though...
>>
>> *...get/s back from Tokyo*
>
> *Again?!*

Er. Yes.

--
The Triad
User of 'Thingamajig!'

On 2005-04-14, The Triad <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
> "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message
>> On 2005-04-13, The Triad <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
>>> "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message

>>> *...get/s back from Tokyo*
>>
>> *Again?!*
>
> Er. Yes.

You have a life...
--

> On 2005-04-14, The Triad <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
>> "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message

>>> *Again?!*
>>
>> Er. Yes.
>

> You have a life...

Not until we can afford it. Until then, for the brief stints of two weeks
each, it's only on loan.

--
The Triad
User of 'Thingamajig!'

On 2005-04-15, The Triad <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
> "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message
>> On 2005-04-14, The Triad <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
>>> "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message

>>> Er. Yes.
>>

>> You have a life...
>
> Not until we can afford it. Until then, for the brief stints of two weeks
> each, it's only on loan.

I've never been there and heaven knows if I'll even be...
--

> On 2005-04-15, The Triad <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
>> "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message

>>> You have a life...
>>
>> Not until we can afford it. Until then, for the brief stints of two
>> weeks
>> each, it's only on loan.
>
> I've never been there and heaven knows if I'll even be...

If any heavens exist (besides Tokyo).

--
The Triad
User of 'Thingamajig!'

On 2005-04-18, The Triad <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
> "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message
>>> Not until we can afford it. Until then, for the brief stints of two
>>> weeks
>>> each, it's only on loan.
>>
>> I've never been there and heaven knows if I'll even be...
>
> If any heavens exist (besides Tokyo).

What's *that* supposed to mean?
--

> On 2005-04-18, The Triad <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
>> "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message
>>>
>>> I've never been there and heaven knows if I'll even be...
>>
>> If any heavens exist (besides Tokyo).
>
> What's *that* supposed to mean?

Raising the possibility that the heaven that you referenced may not exist.

--
The Triad
User of 'Thingamajig!'

On 2005-04-20, The Triad <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
> "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message
>> On 2005-04-18, The Triad <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
>>> "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message

>>> If any heavens exist (besides Tokyo).
>>
>> What's *that* supposed to mean?
>
> Raising the possibility that the heaven that you referenced may not exist.

Oh. I didn't meant it literally(sp?).
--

> On 2005-04-20, The Triad <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
>> "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message

>>> What's *that* supposed to mean?
>>
>> Raising the possibility that the heaven that you referenced may not
>> exist.
>
> Oh. I didn't meant it literally(sp?).

(The spelling is nearly correct--'mean', rather than 'meant'.)

Ah.

--
The Triad
User of 'Thingamajig!'

On 2005-04-21, The Triad <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
> "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message
>> On 2005-04-20, The Triad <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
>>> "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message

>>> Raising the possibility that the heaven that you referenced may not
>>> exist.
>>
>> Oh. I didn't meant it literally(sp?).
>
> (The spelling is nearly correct--'mean', rather than 'meant'.)
>
> Ah.

That was bloody stupid of me.
--

> On 2005-04-21, The Triad <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
>> "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message

>>> Oh. I didn't meant it literally(sp?).
>>
>> (The spelling is nearly correct--'mean', rather than 'meant'.)
>>
>> Ah.
>
> That was bloody stupid of me.

Er...

Thingamajig.

--
The Triad
User of 'Thingamajig!'

On 2005-04-23, Thomas J. Boschloo <nospam@hccnet.nl.invalid> wrote:

> The Triad wrote:
>> "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message

>>>Oh. I didn't meant it literally(sp?).
>>

>> (The spelling is nearly correct--'mean', rather than 'meant'.)
>>
>> Ah.
>
> That here is a "spelling lame" emmel! Welcome to the full force of
> usenet ;-P

I'm all powerful! MUAHAHAH!