Blue Screen Trap

I'm running a ML370 with a RAID 5 Array. Within the last 3 days, I've had my DC stop responding with nothing on the display. I've had to force it down and restart it up. In looking at the Compaq Monitoring Agents, I'm getting this message
"Blue Screen trap (BugCheck, STOP: 0x00000024 (0x001902025E, 0xBFC569D7C, 0xBFC569D4, 0xBFF87376)"

Anyone have any suggestions on a fix?

What OS?

You can do a big of self diagnosis by:

1) Copy the MEMORY.dmp file from the c:\winnt directory to a workstation
that has internet access (you could do it from the server as well)
2) Download & install the debugger pack
(http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/DevTools/Debugging/default.mspx)
3) Create a directory c:\symbols
4) Open the MEMORY.dmp file with WinDBG.
5) When the .dmp file is opened, type:
..sympath SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols <enter>
6) Type:
..reload <enter>
7) Type
!analyze -v <enter>

That will cause the automated dump reader to:
1) Download the correct symbols from the microsoft symbol server
2) Run an automated analysis of the .dmp file and (hopefully) tell you what
went wrong.

You can also post the output to the group and we'll take a look.

Pat

"Eric Lanyon" <EricLanyon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm running a ML370 with a RAID 5 Array. Within the last 3 days, I've had
> my DC stop responding with nothing on the display. I've had to force it
> down and restart it up. In looking at the Compaq Monitoring Agents, I'm
> getting this message
> "Blue Screen trap (BugCheck, STOP: 0x00000024 (0x001902025E, 0xBFC569D7C,
> 0xBFC569D4, 0xBFF87376)"
>
> Anyone have any suggestions on a fix?

TRENDING THREADS