DFS replication bewteen 2000 and 2003

Andrew

Is there a KB article which relates to problems with DFS
replciation bewteen W2k servers and W2003 servers ?

I have a w2k sever with a large quantiity of data added
in to a dfs root, and I have added a new server as a
replcation partner but it has only replicated a small
amount of data. The root is hosted on a 3rd server (a
domain controller) any suggestiosn welcome.

thanks

Andrew

If you are running the latest FRS hotfixes for each OS, you shouldn't have
any problems replicating between W2K and W2K3.

Are you monitoring FRS using Ultrasound? You might want to check out this
tool and review the accompanying help file for configuration guidelines.
Ultrasound and its help file can be downloaded from
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/technologies/fileandprint/file/dfs/tshootfrs.mspx