How to recover lost user profiles

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
July 22, 2004 9:18:25 AM

I got a problem when I remove the user from member of
local administrator, after restart the windows and logon
again, I got new profile.

How to recover the profile, because I want last profile
back cause I have modified it

please help...
Anonymous
July 22, 2004 1:58:50 PM

Not sure why you'd get a new profile just by removing a user from the local
admin group. Are you sure that's all you did?

!