How to recover lost user profiles

I got a problem when I remove the user from member of
local administrator, after restart the windows and logon
again, I got new profile.

How to recover the profile, because I want last profile
back cause I have modified it

please help...
1 answer Last reply
More about recover lost user profiles

    Not sure why you'd get a new profile just by removing a user from the local
    admin group. Are you sure that's all you did?

    Nozyra wrote:
    > I got a problem when I remove the user from member of
    > local administrator, after restart the windows and logon
    > again, I got new profile.
    >
    > How to recover the profile, because I want last profile
    > back cause I have modified it
    >
    > please help...

File System Microsoft Windows