enabling sharing option on folders Win 2000 Prof

Hai,

I am unable to see the sharing option when I right click
on folders. How can I enable simple file and folder
sharing.

There is no option in the Mycomputer-folderOption-view to
enable or diable file sharing as in XP.

Thanks.

Do you have File and Print sharding enabled in the properties of the NIC?
Are you logged in as a local administrator?

--
Scott Harding
MCSE, MCSA, A+, Network+