printer that lets you stack lots of paper?

wrybread

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2005

I'm looking for a printer that would let me queue a lot of paper,
ideally like 1000 sheets. It needs to be inkjet, and the sheets need to
be 4 x 6 photo paper.

Anyone?

Currently I'm using a Canon IP4000 and love it, but if there's a way to
stack lots of paper, I havn't found it.

ME

In message <1123232639.864422.61300@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>,
wrybread@gmail.com writes
>I'm looking for a printer that would let me queue a lot of paper,
>ideally like 1000 sheets. It needs to be inkjet, and the sheets need to
>be 4 x 6 photo paper.
>
>Anyone?
>
>Currently I'm using a Canon IP4000 and love it, but if there's a way to
>stack lots of paper, I havn't found it.

Would HPs business inkjets be able to do this?

--
Timothy

You can load both trays in the IP series and have it auto sense when one
tray is empty through the driver.That should give you 300 sheets.

"me@privacy.net" <me@Privacy.Net> wrote in message
> In message <1123232639.864422.61300@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>,
> wrybread@gmail.com writes
>>I'm looking for a printer that would let me queue a lot of paper,
>>ideally like 1000 sheets. It needs to be inkjet, and the sheets need to
>>be 4 x 6 photo paper.
>>
>>Anyone?
>>
>>Currently I'm using a Canon IP4000 and love it, but if there's a way to
>>stack lots of paper, I havn't found it.
>
> Would HPs business inkjets be able to do this?
>
> --
> Timothy

I think you may have more problems than simply needing a larger paper tray.
If any of your customers find out that you've made their photos available
for the world to see, they just might be a little upset with you and their
attorneys will be out shopping for new Jag's.
--
Ron

<wrybread@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I'm actually using half size photo paper (2.13" x 6"). I made a little
> photobooth and am tired of changing the paper. And unfortunately, the
> bottom feeder doesn't get narrower than 4".
>
> http://wrybread.com/photobooth

Rick

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2003

drc023 wrote:

>I think you may have more problems than simply needing a larger paper tray.
>If any of your customers find out that you've made their photos available
>for the world to see, they just might be a little upset with you and their
>attorneys will be out shopping for new Jag's.

Where did he say he was gonna post them? He's asking about PRINTING them.

Rick

I followed the link he posted in his second message. After looking at the
site, it doesn't appear that it's a commercial enterprise, but I doubt some
of the people would want their rather private images shown to the web
community.
--
Ron

"Rick" <rick@privacy.net> wrote in message
> drc023 wrote:
>
>>I think you may have more problems than simply needing a larger paper
>>tray. If any of your customers find out that you've made their photos
>>available for the world to see, they just might be a little upset with you
>>and their attorneys will be out shopping for new Jag's.
>>
> Where did he say he was gonna post them? He's asking about PRINTING them.
>
> Rick

wrybread

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2005

> I think you may have more problems than simply needing a larger paper tray.
> If any of your customers find out that you've made their photos available
> for the world to see, they just might be a little upset with you and their
> attorneys will be out shopping for new Jag's.
> --
> Ron

Don't be an idiot. It's a photobooth in my house, the people in there
are my friends and they know full well it's posted on the web.

Thanks for the dose of paranoia though.