missing jpg & gif previews

Earlier, when i clicked once on a file (example *.jpg) in a folder, it gave me a preview pic in the left side of the folder. After reinstalling win2000 pro, this stopped working. Bmp-files still work that way though. Ive tried to fix this by customizing folder etc. but nothing seems to help. Is there some kind of jpg or gif support that has to be installed again or something? please help me!
1 answer Last reply
More about missing previews

    On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 09:17:22 -0700, Carita <Carita@discussions.microsoft.com>
    wrote:

    >Earlier, when i clicked once on a file (example *.jpg) in a folder, it gave me a preview pic in the left side of the folder. After reinstalling win2000 pro, this stopped working. Bmp-files still work that way though. Ive tried to fix this by customizing folder etc. but nothing seems to help. Is there some kind of jpg or gif support that has to be installed again or something? please help me!

    Try tip 3871 in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsiinc.com

    Jerold Schulman
    Windows: General MVP
    JSI, Inc.