Tempel Quest ??

I have a problem with the tempel quest - wisit the 7 shrines

I can't figure out how what to do in the pussle canales under vivec palace.
Just cant find the deadra i'm supost to give the silver longsword

Please Help, or just give me a hint

found the other 6 shrines, and donated theire.
and I solved a lot of the other tempel quests

I wonder if anyone ever solved this one without being told what to
do........I certainly didn't.

I thought it was obvious. Besides, with a savegame what's to lose by
trying?

IIRC after you drown, a wall opens up (to the north?) at the opposite
end of the walkway that you came in on.

I did try drowning, searching under water with water breathing. useing
breathing potions on the shrine etc.

but I must have mised the daedra, I'll give it a try now. Thankes for the
help

finished all quests form

Fighters guild
mages guild
imperial cult
imperial legion
and, Assasins guild - can't remember the name and i I coudt I woudn't tell
you. It might bring trouble with the old guild master

On Thu, 7 Jul 2005 11:56:08 +0100, "Glen Gamborg"
<glen.gamborg@hpg.jay.net> wrote:

>I have a problem with the tempel quest - wisit the 7 shrines
>
>I can't figure out how what to do in the pussle canales under vivec palace.
>Just cant find the deadra i'm supost to give the silver longsword
>
>Please Help, or just give me a hint
>

>found the other 6 shrines, and donated theire.
>and I solved a lot of the other tempel quests

Breathe the water = drown. Be sure to get back out of the water
afterwards, though.
--
Greg Johnson
Give your child mental blocks for Christmas.

> >I have a problem with the tempel quest - wisit the 7 shrines
> >
> >I can't figure out how what to do in the pussle canales under vivec
palace.
> >Just cant find the deadra i'm supost to give the silver longsword
>
> Breathe the water = drown. Be sure to get back out of the water
> afterwards, though.

nope, drowning doesn't help. What are I looking for

Can't find any daedra in the center of pussel canals
and aktivating the shrine anly says

"Breathe the waters of his glory, and the way is made clear"

I can se an opening, with some kind of forcefield, Like the ghoste fence,
but drowning doesn't remove it

On Thu, 7 Jul 2005 19:14:09 +0100, "Glen Gamborg"
<glen.gamborg@hpg.jay.net> wrote:

>> >I have a problem with the tempel quest - wisit the 7 shrines
>> >
>> >I can't figure out how what to do in the pussle canales under vivec
>palace.
>> >Just cant find the deadra i'm supost to give the silver longsword
>>
>> Breathe the water = drown. Be sure to get back out of the water
>> afterwards, though.
>
>nope, drowning doesn't help. What are I looking for
>
>Can't find any daedra in the center of pussel canals
>and aktivating the shrine anly says
>
>"Breathe the waters of his glory, and the way is made clear"
>
>I can se an opening, with some kind of forcefield, Like the ghoste fence,
>but drowning doesn't remove it

Go under water, facing that forcefield and drown all the way. Drown
until your hit points reach zero. That will open the forcefield.
Don' worry, you won't die.
--
Nyctolops

drybones

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2004

"Glen Gamborg" <glen.gamborg@hpg.jay.net> wrote in message

>> >I have a problem with the tempel quest - wisit the 7 shrines
>> >
>> >I can't figure out how what to do in the pussle canales under vivec
> palace.
>> >Just cant find the deadra i'm supost to give the silver longsword
>>
>> Breathe the water = drown. Be sure to get back out of the water
>> afterwards, though.
>
> nope, drowning doesn't help. What are I looking for
>
> Can't find any daedra in the center of pussel canals
> and aktivating the shrine anly says
>
> "Breathe the waters of his glory, and the way is made clear"
>
> I can se an opening, with some kind of forcefield, Like the ghoste fence,
> but drowning doesn't remove it
>
>\

I ASSume you do not use the water breathing as you will never drown.
Go down the steps into the water, you are now breathing in water (drowning)
watch your health bar until it reaches zero, a few seconds later there
should
be a message I believe that informs you that you have achieved the quest
and
then tells you to pray at the Shrine on the right side of the top of the
stairs.
A hidden bridge at the left end will appear and you can complete the quest
by talking to the Deadra.

You are in the 3rd level of the puzzle canal?.

Hmmm, you need to reach 0 hp,

thats the problem with my necromancer amulet and ring of regeneration (home
made) I never reach 0 hp. even when drowning my hp regenerates to farst

Ok got it

I tryed to drown In theier one time already but simply died. Theire must be
some bug with regenerating health and this quest

removed my necromancer amulet and regeneration ring and then it worked

Thanks to all, who Helped