problem opening more than 1 windows explorer

My win2K fails to let me open 2 or more windows explorer at the same time.
worse still, when i click "open link in new window" using IE6, IE would
automatically close. How can I fix these problems? thx in advance :)
2 answers Last reply
More about problem opening windows explorer

    Hi, Car.

    This seems to be an IE problem, rather than a Win2K.file_system problem, and
    you might get a better answer in an IE newsgroup. Be sure to clarify
    whether you are talking about Windows Explorer or Internet Explorer, and
    whether you are using IE5 or IE6.

    RC
    --
    R. C. White, CPA
    San Marcos, TX

    "car" <car_men_men@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > My win2K fails to let me open 2 or more windows explorer at the same time.
    > worse still, when i click "open link in new window" using IE6, IE would
    > automatically close. How can I fix these problems? thx in advance :)

    i encounter the same problem with windows explorer and IE6. thx

    "R. C. White" <RCWhite@msn.com> ???
    news:OeTMdOZdEHA.3392@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl ???...
    > Hi, Car.
    >
    > This seems to be an IE problem, rather than a Win2K.file_system problem,
    and
    > you might get a better answer in an IE newsgroup. Be sure to clarify
    > whether you are talking about Windows Explorer or Internet Explorer, and
    > whether you are using IE5 or IE6.
    >
    > RC
    > --
    > R. C. White, CPA
    > San Marcos, TX
    > rc@corridor.net
    > Microsoft Windows MVP
    >
    > "car" <car_men_men@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > My win2K fails to let me open 2 or more windows explorer at the same
    time.
    > > worse still, when i click "open link in new window" using IE6, IE would
    > > automatically close. How can I fix these problems? thx in advance :)

Windows Explorer Internet Explorer File System Microsoft Windows