problem opening more than 1 windows explorer

My win2K fails to let me open 2 or more windows explorer at the same time.
worse still, when i click "open link in new window" using IE6, IE would
automatically close. How can I fix these problems? thx in advance :)

Hi, Car.

This seems to be an IE problem, rather than a Win2K.file_system problem, and
you might get a better answer in an IE newsgroup. Be sure to clarify
whether you are talking about Windows Explorer or Internet Explorer, and
whether you are using IE5 or IE6.

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA
San Marcos, TX

"car" <car_men_men@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> My win2K fails to let me open 2 or more windows explorer at the same time.
> worse still, when i click "open link in new window" using IE6, IE would
> automatically close. How can I fix these problems? thx in advance :)

i encounter the same problem with windows explorer and IE6. thx

"R. C. White" <RCWhite@msn.com> ???
news:OeTMdOZdEHA.3392@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl ???...