Defrag Report Shows No Files

October 31, 2004 12:24:53 AM

I have Windows XP Home Edition SP1.

I did a defrag, and it worked nicely, as all files now show contiguous.
But, when the defrag ended, the message was ...some files on this volume
could not be defragmented...check the defrag report for a list of these
files...

When I view report, all there is are statistics. In the file listing
window, there are no files shown.

Why is this?

TIA
Anonymous