Renaming folder in mapped drive

One quick question:

Why can't I rename a newly created folder inside a mapped
drive. I am using Windows 2000 Pro and mapped a folder
from Windows NT Server. Logged in as administrator, I can
create and delete that folder but I can't rename,
prompting me "Access : Denied. Make sure is not write-
protected...."

Dudley

What NTFS permissions do you have on the folder & contents therein? Also
check the share permissions.