Icons default to another program

Jackson

Hey everyone!!!
I was wondering if anyone knows....HELP!!! My desktop
icons are stuck on another program and when I click on one
(ex. Microsoft Word) it opens my office email. Does
anyone have a remedy for this?

Jackson

Control Panel|Display|Appearance|Advanced and try changing the icon size by
one, apply changes, then go back in and change the size back. This should
cause the operating system to rebuild the shelliconcache file which may be
in a corrupted state.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional