Svchost.exe has generated errors

gopal

Distinguished
May 6, 2004

Hi,
i have been this error message on the screen when ever i
am on the internet ..the connection is provided by my
cable guy

"Svchost.exe has generated errors and will be closed by
Windows. You will need to restart the program. An error
log will be created"..

after this message popsup..i am unable to download any
attchment nor able to work with any applications properly
(save the webcontents,copy/paste the files etc..)

These may help.

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=826955
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.blaster.worm.removal.tool.html

http://www.microsoft.com/security/incident/sasser.asp