Guess I ain't that clever

Last response: in Video Games
Share
July 17, 2005 3:59:26 PM

Where the heck is the hidden lab in the Abandoned Flat mod??? I've
cast unhinge, tower key, etc until I'm blue in the face... both on the
wall AND the planter...

Stupid question #2 are all the additions like the firing range and
mannequin gallery IN the house or near by???

More about : guess clever

Anonymous
July 17, 2005 11:27:22 PM

Look in the bedroom under the candlestick. You should find the answer to
question #2 as well.

!