Guess I ain't that clever

Where the heck is the hidden lab in the Abandoned Flat mod??? I've
cast unhinge, tower key, etc until I'm blue in the face... both on the
wall AND the planter...

Stupid question #2 are all the additions like the firing range and
mannequin gallery IN the house or near by???
1 answer Last reply
More about guess clever

    Look in the bedroom under the candlestick. You should find the answer to
    question #2 as well.
    "EZ" <ezgoindm@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > Where the heck is the hidden lab in the Abandoned Flat mod??? I've
    > cast unhinge, tower key, etc until I'm blue in the face... both on the
    > wall AND the planter...
    >
    > Stupid question #2 are all the additions like the firing range and
    > mannequin gallery IN the house or near by???

Games Video Games