Windows Server 2003 Error

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
August 3, 2004 4:40:28 PM

Hi Everyone,
I just installed a Windwos small business server 2003 on
a machine with 1GB of memory, 2.8GHz Pentium 4;
raid 1 HD(IDE) with 80GB(the system is installed on
14.6GB partition). Every time I come to work the next
day, the server reports "Insufficient system resources
exist to complete the requested service". I have 30 users
on the network. Prior to moving users on the server, I
was receiving the error. Does anyone know how I can go
about resolving this issue? This problem has actually
caused me to move users back onto the NT PDC that I was
migrating from.

I hope I will hear from you all.

Thanks,
Sunny
Anonymous
August 3, 2004 5:36:45 PM

Have you checked the Event Logs (Application & System)?

Pat

"Sunny" <jacobs@peercpc.com> wrote in message
> Hi Everyone,
> I just installed a Windwos small business server 2003 on
> a machine with 1GB of memory, 2.8GHz Pentium 4;
> raid 1 HD(IDE) with 80GB(the system is installed on
> 14.6GB partition). Every time I come to work the next
> day, the server reports "Insufficient system resources
> exist to complete the requested service". I have 30 users
> on the network. Prior to moving users on the server, I
> was receiving the error. Does anyone know how I can go
> about resolving this issue? This problem has actually
> caused me to move users back onto the NT PDC that I was
> migrating from.
>
> I hope I will hear from you all.
>
> Thanks,
> Sunny
August 9, 2004 12:22:53 PM

I have checked, but the logs are not telling me what's the
cause. The errors the logs have are saying "there is not
enough system resources to start the process". This error
is when I tried to open a window <My Computer>.

Anonymous
August 9, 2004 9:54:44 PM

Can you check TaskMan and see how many processes are running? Are there are
a lot of a particular .exe?

!