folder views resetting Windows 2000

Individual folders will not hold their individual views.
They reset to the default the next time the folder is
opened. I found a fix for this for XP, but the referenced
registry keys do not exist in Windows 2000. I have seen
others on the internet also asking about this one. Is
there a fix?

Thanks,
Bill Allen
1 answer Last reply
More about folder views resetting windows 2000

    Try reviewing

    http://searchwin2000.techtarget.com/tip/1,289483,sid1_gci950865,00.html?FromTaxonomy=%2Fpr%2F5e3
    HTH
    Rgds
    Steve

    "Bill Allen" <bill.allen@fmcti.com> wrote in message
    > Individual folders will not hold their individual views.
    > They reset to the default the next time the folder is
    > opened. I found a fix for this for XP, but the referenced
    > registry keys do not exist in Windows 2000. I have seen
    > others on the internet also asking about this one. Is
    > there a fix?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Bill Allen

File System Windows 2000 Microsoft Windows