Lost Recycle Bin

I seem to have lost the Recycle Bin from my desktop and I
can't figure out how to restore it. I am out of space
on 'C' but I can't locate the recycle bin to 'empty'.

Thanks,

How do I get it back? jess@prowiz.com
1 answer Last reply
More about lost recycle

    On Wed, 4 Aug 2004 10:14:14 -0700, "Jess Rodriguez"

    >I seem to have lost the Recycle Bin from my desktop and I
    >can't figure out how to restore it. I am out of space
    >on 'C' but I can't locate the recycle bin to 'empty'.
    >
    >Thanks,
    >
    >How do I get it back? jess@prowiz.com

    See tip 7334 in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsiinc.com

    See tip 756.