Cash handy need to spend it!!!!!

Tags:
  • Homebuilt
  • Gaming
  • Systems
  • Product
Last response: in Systems
August 30, 2006 5:51:29 PM

yer i got lucky and won some cash, and basically i want to build the ULTIMATE Hardcore gaming pc to todays technology, well aware that in 6 months time it would be 2nd or3rd rate!!

I'm a hardcore gamer, so graphics and speed etc mean alot to me. I play FPS such as BF2 and will play quake wars and bf2142. I also am heavy into Flight Sim.

Please if anyone has the time to guide me from top cpu/ram/gpu/all way to top monitor i would appreciate it...i could just go to a shop and buy every component that costs most? but not sure if that means its the best for gaming as thats wot i iwant this pc for..pure gaming.

Thanks in advance!

More about : cash handy spend

August 30, 2006 5:54:10 PM

Quote:
yer i got lucky and won some cash, and basically i want to build the ULTIMATE Hardcore gaming pc to todays technology, well aware that in 6 months time it would be 2nd or3rd rate!!

I'm a hardcore gamer, so graphics and speed etc mean alot to me. I play FPS such as BF2 and will play quake wars and bf2142. I also am heavy into Flight Sim.

Please if anyone has the time to guide me from top cpu/ram/gpu/all way to top monitor i would appreciate it...i could just go to a shop and buy every component that costs most? but not sure if that means its the best for gaming as thats wot i iwant this pc for..pure gaming.

Thanks in advance!

Uh-huh...

Well, I suppose I could help you. Now Do you want Top performing parts regardless of warranty and build quality? Or do you want Top performance while maintaining quality?
August 30, 2006 6:13:33 PM
Related resources
August 30, 2006 6:26:22 PM

Ooo, that setup sounds divine.
August 30, 2006 6:44:55 PM

Quote:

not exactly......first of all that seagate storage drive is a quite bad drive except for the capacity ... it`s noisy and slow....it sounds like a drilling machine in seek mode...
August 30, 2006 6:50:03 PM

try voodoo pc's. if u want an ultimate PC they do some really nice setups.
customer service and they paint the case to ur colouring...

www.voodoopc.com

if i could afford one i would.

dream machine.

Core™ 2 Extreme processor # X6800 2.93 4M 1066 MHz LGA775
CORSAIR TWINX 4096-8500C5 DD2
150GB 10K RPM RAPTOR S-ATA x 2
750 GiG Seagate 7200 RPM
Pioneer Dual Layer 16X DVD+-RW
ATi Radeon X1900XTX 512 SS
ATi Radeon X1900 Crossfire SS
24 inch Samsung Syncmaster UXGA LCD
Creative Labs X-Fi Fatal1ty FPS
Creative Gigaworks THX 7.1

all for the price of $13,038.31

August 30, 2006 6:55:31 PM

Quote:

not exactly......first of all that seagate storage drive is a quite bad drive except for the capacity ... it`s noisy and slow....it sounds like a drilling machine in seek mode...

Could have fooled me...

August 30, 2006 6:57:34 PM

Quote:

if i could afford one i would.

dream machine.

Core™ 2 Extreme processor # X6800 2.93 4M 1066 MHz LGA775
CORSAIR TWINX 4096-8500C5 DD2
150GB 10K RPM RAPTOR S-ATA x 2
750 GiG Seagate 7200 RPM
Pioneer Dual Layer 16X DVD+-RW
ATi Radeon X1900XTX 512 SS
ATi Radeon X1900 Crossfire SS
24 inch Samsung Syncmaster UXGA LCD
Creative Labs X-Fi Fatal1ty FPS
Creative Gigaworks THX 7.1

all for the price of $13,038.31

btx....very kinky
August 30, 2006 7:09:23 PM

Voodoo does make wonderful computers. For my buck ($6,000) I found Falcon Northwest to have the best bang. hehe.

I wonder how much the topic starter won and wants to spend.
August 30, 2006 7:54:39 PM

Quote:

Could have fooled me...

don`t be naive .... i`m not saying that the drive is not performant ..i`m saying that the drive is awfully noisy...comparing with wd or hitachy...

the only thing i could do after i installed it in a case and used the sistem for a while ... was to replace ..it ...in seek mode i felt that the case was about to loose same screws...

mind the fact that the charts that you have sent me were measuring the spin sound not the seek mode ...and the test is not relevant for real time app.....looking at that chart i could say that even the raptor is less quiet...raptor is noisy..it`s fast and it should be noisy ..but that seagate 750 is much much much noisy ...so i don`t know how those numbers were put in there.....
you could say that my hdd could have been malfunction..but i had few in the store to test and they all proved as much as noisy as the first hdd...
August 30, 2006 8:24:01 PM

If your going to build the ultimate, you must have won some serious cash. I had a great year at work and just finished my Ulitmate machine for less than $2600 (my budget as set by my wife - you married guys know...). With the price drop on the X1900XTX you can probably take off another $100 or so. Also, I bought the day Conroe came out so I went safe with the XBX MB. There are others available now that I would probably choose if I was going to test the OC potential. I went with only one X1900XTX because Crossfire and SLi are a waste with my 19" Sony Trinitron Monitor (yeah I'm still a CRT guy, what about it?) and by the time I need more, it will be late 2007 and DX10 will be all the rage.

I am a huge BF2 guy and I rock all worlds with this syetm. I'm first to spawn in on every map. I get all the jets and choppers to myself for at least a minute before the next guy spawns. If someone starts to catch up, I might add watercolling and crank this baby to 4Ghz.

My Rig:
Core 2 Duo X6800 Conroe
Intel D975XBXLRK - 304
Thermaltake Big Typhoon HSF
2 GB Corsair Pro PC6400 4-4-4-15
ATI X1900XTX
74GB 10K Raptor HD
Soundblaster Audigy 2 SZ
Ultra 1.44 FD / Card Reader
NEC OEM DVD Burners (x2)
Gigabyte 3D Aurora Case
Ultra X-Finity 600W SLi Certified PSU
August 30, 2006 8:54:56 PM

When you're blowing that level of cash for a system, it almost doesn't make sense to build your own- you really want to have a great warranty.

To that end, I suggest something from Velocity Micro or Torque Overdrive. Those guys have pretty serious gaming boxes, though maybe not necessarily as pretty as Falcon or Voodoo.

For me, I'd probably choose a 19" notebook with XMX graphics so I could upgrade because I want to be able to play anywhere- otherwise I'd never leave the house :) 
August 30, 2006 8:56:46 PM

Or the new SLI notebook that was featured on THG. What was it something like dual 7800s
August 31, 2006 1:06:09 AM

Quote:
Or the new SLI notebook that was featured on THG. What was it something like dual 7800s

@ 14lbs plus the weight of the brick (and they said it was really the size and weight of a brick) I'll pass. At least the M1710 was only something like 10lbs total incl brick. And even that is pretty back breaking- I actually carry my lappy around...
August 31, 2006 1:57:40 AM

14lbs is nothing!!! I wouldn't mind 15lbs for a kick arse notebook.
August 31, 2006 3:15:49 AM

JUST HOW MUCH CASH DID YOU WIN???? maybe you can spare like one franklin each for each person that posted in this thread?
August 31, 2006 3:25:13 AM

Lol, wouldn't that be nice... although my money isn't dead prez.
August 31, 2006 4:20:36 AM

Quote:

Well, as described, you'd need divine intervention to get it to work since it doesn't have a power supply...

Of course, it would be nice to have a case and some cooling improvements, maybe a fan controller. I like the mushkin 650 watt PS, mushkin DDR2 (or the new Corsair DDR1111), the Lian Li line of cases, SilenX fans, the Akasa All-In-One controller, Arctic or Zalman CPU HSFs - and I'd dump those 7950s and get 1950s Xfired. I wonder if DFI is coming out with a Lanparty Conroe mobo?
September 1, 2006 1:31:15 PM

Cool , very informative thanks guys. will look into these pointers properly now.

as for how much? enough to get those...and why not i deserved some luck finally in life 8)
September 1, 2006 2:00:36 PM

I had the same thing... it was almost like winning a lottery, it's why I spent a ridiculous 6,000 on my tower alone.

Otherwise I would have only upgraded a few small components, instead of getting a full blown new one.

More luck to you, and have fun with your new rig... whatever you might get.
I say look in to customs if you have the money. They will make sweet Ferrari rigs for the right amount of cash... and they are truly a sight to behold. Like the Falcon Northwest or the Voodoo.

Falcon Northwest

Voodoo Pc
September 1, 2006 2:22:14 PM

Meh I got my son a Voodoo as a graduation present 2 years and they are MASSIVELY overhyped. They are nothing that you can't build yourself, and ridiculously overppriced.

If you've got so much money, why don't you give some to charity. Or invest it. Much better than blowing your wad on a computer thats going to be obselte in a year.

You easily can build/buy a top of the line computer for less than 2 grand that will perform almost IDENTICALLY as some overpriced $6k joke. Plus, your friends won't make fun of you behind your back for wasting 6 large on a computer (something the average person probably spends a few hundred bucks on, if that).

Here's a good place to start: 10% of the population (even more in the USA) is diabetic. Cost of care (i.e. staying alive) averages $600 a month. For many people this is most, if not all, of their disopsable income. Give it a thought. There's a lot of great uses for money besides blowing it on a toy that will last less than the next Norm McDonald tv series.

American Diabetes Association
September 1, 2006 2:34:01 PM

Towely, what the heck do you have against people spending their money how they want to?

As you know, I donate to charities... does that mean I can't live a nice life and have nice stuff? NO. Drop the whole holier than though attitude... People can spend their money on whatever they want.
September 1, 2006 3:05:07 PM

Nate, I think you're missing the point. A 6k computer will always be an incredibly poor investment. Technology just evolves way to quickly for that ever to be worthwhile. Computers are simply NOT worth that kind of money - EVER.

A million dollar ferrari will ALWAYS be an amazing car, and will be a collectors item forever. A 6k Voodoo/Falcon Northwest is great at the time, but in a year will be easily outperformed IN EVERY ASPECT by a 2k Dell. The Ferrari will always be faster than the top of the line Honda. It just NEVER makes sense to invest huge amounts of money in technology because the performance is always improving.

Anyway, let's say we have already set aside 6k for computer purchases. Great.

What makes more sense, blowing it all at once, or dropping 2 gees on a rig thats just as fast? Then, in a year's time, you can do a complete overhaul, spend another 2k, and have a brand-new top of a line system. Then in another year's time drop another 2k and, again, have a brand new top of the line system. Hmm?

I say this only because I nearly dropped 6k myself on a Voodoo Omen. Then I realized how profoundly stupid that would be. For 1/3rd that amount, I can build a machine thats just as fast, and then have enough money to upgrade it every year and keep it top of the line.

It has nothing to do with being, as you put it, "holier than thou" (even though I think anyone who spends 6k on a computer is going to hell - that's another story for another day). It just doesn't make sense to drop 6k on a computer EVER. It's just beyond stupid. Even if I was Bill Gates I wouldnt drop 6k on a computer.

Summary: If you're determined to spend a ton of money on a computer. Fine - great, even. Just consider - would you rather have a 6k computer that will be obselete in less than a year's time, or a 2k rig thats JUST AS FAST and will ALWAY BE TOP OF THE LINE because you were smart and earmarked money for future upgrades? The choice is fairly simple, if you ask me.
September 1, 2006 3:11:56 PM

I have no problem spending 6k on a new computer every 3 years. Considering I do work on my computer and I play games... I feel it's worthy of a nice price tag. It's a worthy investment. But hey, maybe I have a more expendable bank account... who knows. This guy obviously wants to spend an outrageous amount of money. So why not tell him of every enthusiasts dream? A custom computer is always worth the money if you have it.
September 1, 2006 3:28:16 PM

To quote my previous post:

"What makes more sense, blowing it all at once, or dropping 2 gees on a rig thats just as fast? Then, in a year's time, you can do a complete overhaul, spend another 2k, and have a brand-new top of a line system. Then in another year's time drop another 2k and, again, have a brand new top of the line system. Hmm? "

Assuming you are someone who demands top of the line performance - and by the sounds of it, you are - spending 2k a year for 3 years will net you much better results than blowing it all at once. It's as simple as that. If you consider a 6k computer a "worthy investment" then I shudder to think what your stock portfolio must look like.

I, like you, also demand the best from my technology and the best is constantly changing. Tech is never a long term investment and I could never keep the same machine for 3 years, let alone one year, without dropping a significant chunk of change to keep it current.

And if you don't demand peak performance, then why are you buying a 6k computer in the first place? Cuz it's pretty? I can build the exact same computer as Falcon and/or Voodoo for 1/2 to 1/3 the price. Then have enough money left over to upgrade it as necessary.

Not bashing you or your decision to spend your money. It's more of a rant against companies like Voodoo and Falcon who sucker people into "investing" absurd sums of money in hardware that has a shorter lifespan than your daughter's guppy.
September 1, 2006 3:35:07 PM

The reason I spent more is the knowledge that I, am paying a professional to build my computer... 1 person is going to sit at the table and put my pieces in, test it out vigorously, make sure it works proper... customize it to my liking... and get paid for the trouble. I'm also paying for the custom case, the brilliant support and the parts individually. It's not a kit computer I'm buying, they don't come off of a factory line.

I would rather pay my computer builder for his trouble than build it myself. I hated building my own computers why? Because I'm not too good at it, and have always come up with lackluster results.

I would rather put food on the table for somebody else than save a few dollars because I'm chincy (no offense to anyone who DIYs). I would rather put money into that persons pocket, and have a killer rig that I know will be killer for quite a few months.
September 1, 2006 3:40:13 PM

Quote:
Nate, I think you're missing the point. A 6k computer will always be an incredibly poor investment. Technology just evolves way to quickly for that ever to be worthwhile. Computers are simply NOT worth that kind of money - EVER.

There are many indicators of value... Over a decade ago, I bought a high end Mac workstation, fitted it with a RAID0 array, extra GPUs for a multiple monitor setup, etc. Total cost was about 8K and I had to sneak it through the system because the PC narcs controlled every purchase and never would have let an expensive Mac into the network. Guess what? The productivity of that box was so high, we had to set up a time schedule for it and it was booked about 16 hours a day, more during rush projects. Soon, we had four multi-monitor imaging workstations, all with high-end Macs. At that time, slower computers had you sitting and waiting, and waiting, and waiting. So the value to the team was huge - the value we brought to the corporation was huge, way beyond the ~$35K we spent on those five workstations. One new account I personally delivered was ~110 million bucks a year. The $8K that I spent on my workstation was not even a blip on the hundred million dollar radar. But with lower performance PCs, the job never would have gotten done. The standard issue MS-equipped PCs flat out choked on large images back then. These days, there are plenty of industrial apps that require loads of computing power and since I do some of that stuff at home, I have a powerful box here. It cost me about half of Nate's box, but that's because I built it myself. If he wants to buy a Falcon or Voodoo and can afford it, more power to him! And if you think spending big bucks on a box closes the gates to heaven, you need to seek psychiatric counseling immadiately.
September 1, 2006 3:48:32 PM

Thanks Clue.

I don't know why but it seems Towely and I are always at each others necks. I have nothing against him... heck he brings out the vent in me sometimes... I'm just sick of taking slack for buying my rig.

No harm in a little argument... and yes Towely I undestand your stand on it, but with what I do on my computer I feel it was worth it!

So let's come to an agreement to just disagree on this. Because I don't and I know you don't come here to argue!
September 1, 2006 4:01:05 PM

Quote:

There are many indicators of value... Over a decade ago, I bought a high end Mac workstation, fitted it with a RAID0 array, extra GPUs for a multiple monitor setup, etc. Total cost was about 8K and I had to sneak it through the system because the PC narcs controlled every purchase and never would have let an expensive Mac into the network. Guess what? The productivity of that box was so high, we had to set up a time schedule for it and it was booked about 16 hours a day, more during rush projects. Soon, we had four multi-monitor imaging workstations, all with high-end Macs. At that time, slower computers had you sitting and waiting, and waiting, and waiting. So the value to the team was huge - the value we brought to the corporation was huge, way beyond the ~$35K we spent on those five workstations. One new account I personally delivered was ~110 million bucks a year. The $8K that I spent on my workstation was not even a blip on the hundred million dollar radar. But with lower performance PCs, the job never would have gotten done. The standard issue MS-equipped PCs flat out choked on large images back then. These days, there are plenty of industrial apps that require loads of computing power and since I do some of that stuff at home, I have a powerful box here. It cost me about half of Nate's box, but that's because I built it myself. If he wants to buy a Falcon or Voodoo and can afford it, more power to him! And if you think spending big bucks on a box closes the gates to heaven, you need to seek psychiatric counseling immadiately.

Point taken. However, I hardly think a gaming rig - a toy, essentially - can be fairly compared to a workstation used in a legitimate business. Unless the OP happens to be a professional gamer, I highly doubt the he is going to be making millions from his gaming PC.

I just think that spending 6k on a PC is gluttony of the highest order, which, according to Dante, will land you in the third circle of hell if I'm not mistaken. (Clearly, I'm not being serious -- you need to get a sense of humour, Clueless).

Meh, to each his own I guess. It's people like Natcannon who help keep our economy moving (although if MUST drop 6k on a PC, the least you can do keep it in the country and buy a Voodoo from Calgary, AB :p ). It's never personal, dude - I just have a penchant for debate.

Anyway, I guess I'm not one to talk about frivolous expenditures. I'm about to drop $500 on lunch at Canoe.

See you all later!
September 1, 2006 6:27:16 PM
September 1, 2006 8:16:07 PM

Quote:
Point taken. However, I hardly think a gaming rig - a toy, essentially - can be fairly compared to a workstation used in a legitimate business.

My home 3-D workstation has excellent graphics, rips through Oblivion like a mofo. Multitasking is a fine thing. Now that it works, that is.

Since when is buisness legit?

Quote:
I just think that spending 6k on a PC is gluttony of the highest order

I'm considering a $25K piece of software!!!

Quote:
which, according to Dante, will land you in the third circle of hell if I'm not mistaken. (Clearly, I'm not being serious -- you need to get a sense of humour, Clueless).

My sense of humor is perfectly functional, but I doubt that Dante ever struggled with getting XFire to work on an SLI board. Now that's hell on earth...

Quote:
I'm about to drop $500 on lunch at Canoe.

Now that will certainly include a visit to Satan's lair.
September 1, 2006 8:18:24 PM

I thought my spending on 3dsmax and Autocad was expensive... but 25k? what app?
September 2, 2006 6:59:21 AM

Quote:
I thought my spending on 3dsmax and Autocad was expensive... but 25k? what app?

Catia.
September 2, 2006 7:19:08 AM

Wow! after looking at this thread I know I could build a computer for less than half the price and get some good numbers on benchmarks, and good gameplay ...

I would say shop around expensive isn't always better ...
I built a computer back in 1999-2000 that made it all the way to 2006, the current and was able to run Doom 3 a very heavy game 4 years later @ 1024X768 on High, and COD1 only 3 years later with a good outcome...

With Specs of only
Abit KT7
1.25Ghz AMD Thunderbird OC
MMX 440 GForce 4 64SDRAM
PC133 SDRAM 256
XP Professional

I guess what I'm trying to say is that if you can build a pretty decent computer for low money, that can last just as long as the so called higher end pc's why not save your money .. I found that the object of the computer game is not to spend too much for technology which goes obsolete after a few weeks maybe months ..
Build a system that is inexpensive, but will last ...

... and yes I'm the type to say why spend $250,000 on a lamborghini when you can spend 125,000 on a Modified Vette with way better specs ...
September 2, 2006 7:35:58 AM

If you have too much cash in your pockets and it's hard to walk, give some to me.
Or you can buy a new PC. Wait until Jan/Feb or you have no PC now, even if you have money to burn.
September 2, 2006 7:36:50 AM

Quote:

Well, as described, you'd need divine intervention to get it to work since it doesn't have a power supply...

Of course, it would be nice to have a case and some cooling improvements, maybe a fan controller. I like the mushkin 650 watt PS, mushkin DDR2 (or the new Corsair DDR1111), the Lian Li line of cases, SilenX fans, the Akasa All-In-One controller, Arctic or Zalman CPU HSFs - and I'd dump those 7950s and get 1950s Xfired. I wonder if DFI is coming out with a Lanparty Conroe mobo?

PSU: PC P&C 850W is the best PSU ever made
Cooler: XP-120+Silverstone FM-122 fan OR get some Danger Den water cooling. Don't bother with the Zalman, it's too heavy and it's not the best performer
Case: the one with the best aethestic appeal to you
Mods: get some UV sleeving, some cold cathodes, sound dampener and true round cables
September 2, 2006 9:32:57 AM

Get a ferrari and get out some... The car will probably outlast your license, and unless you really 'screw the pooch' will still have good resale value.

After you no longer have a license, and have re-sold the ferrari, you should have enough left over to buy a good, reliable PC.

My 2p...
September 2, 2006 9:40:38 AM

woooooah brakes on!!!!!

i said i got some extra cash that i wanna blow on a top range pc...also said that it wont be top range with 6 months time...fair enuff

i saw the 6000K systems and i for one wont spend that much ..its silly for lots of reasons but all reasons to do with me..

ie..i dotn need a 32 inch tv...for gaming? as i got one for watching tv and my pc room is small!
also i wont get 3 huge hardrives cos i dont watch movies or photo edit so i dont need that much space..its a waste of money for wot i need pc for.

wot i wanted from this post is what i got thanks to you guys.. i wanted to see the top range bes t of the best and from the specs choose each compnent to what i actually need.. as i am in need of guidance for choosing the parts for my needs.... i already now have built up an idea of wot i gona get thanks to this post and u guys and its far from 6k!!!

as for money....i wish i won the lottery cos a ferrari sounds wicked 8)
as for charity....thats my bizness.

cheers guys u all been realllllllly helpful!!!
September 2, 2006 7:25:59 PM

computer ...shelf life of a banana

today u own the fastest dual
tomorrow comes the quad.

if u want performance.
2x dual xeon, 2x 7950, max ram
run your data on solid state disk ...

if ssd is too ex...get yourself flash based hdd for performance
raptors for storage.

tanks of liquid nitro for cooling instead of using h2o
you can overclock to the best :p 
or use them while u'r only in games

if you got extras still...build a few more
cluster them

output to large plasma/hdtv

buy yourself a recardo seat, comfort for gamming butt !
September 2, 2006 7:53:54 PM

Quote:
Point taken. However, I hardly think a gaming rig - a toy, essentially - can be fairly compared to a workstation used in a legitimate business.

My home 3-D workstation has excellent graphics, rips through Oblivion like a mofo. Multitasking is a fine thing. Now that it works, that is.

Since when is buisness legit?

Quote:
I just think that spending 6k on a PC is gluttony of the highest order

I'm considering a $25K piece of software!!!

Quote:
which, according to Dante, will land you in the third circle of hell if I'm not mistaken. (Clearly, I'm not being serious -- you need to get a sense of humour, Clueless).

My sense of humor is perfectly functional, but I doubt that Dante ever struggled with getting XFire to work on an SLI board. Now that's hell on earth...

Quote:
I'm about to drop $500 on lunch at Canoe.

Now that will certainly include a visit to Satan's lair.

Quoting my post with a line by line analysis indicates you are anal retentive, pedantic, and devoid of humour.

I dont understand you; go back to your country.
September 2, 2006 8:00:19 PM

Quote:

A million dollar ferrari will ALWAYS be an amazing car, and will be a collectors item forever. A 6k Voodoo/Falcon Northwest is great at the time, but in a year will be easily outperformed IN EVERY ASPECT by a 2k Dell. The Ferrari will always be faster than the top of the line Honda. It just NEVER makes sense to invest huge amounts of money in technology because the performance is always improving.

Anyway, let's say we have already set aside 6k for computer purchases. Great.

What makes more sense, blowing it all at once, or dropping 2 gees on a rig thats just as fast? Then, in a year's time, you can do a complete overhaul, spend another 2k, and have a brand-new top of a line system. Then in another year's time drop another 2k and, again, have a brand new top of the line system. Hmm?

I say this only because I nearly dropped 6k myself on a Voodoo Omen. Then I realized how profoundly stupid that would be. For 1/3rd that amount, I can build a machine thats just as fast, and then have enough money to upgrade it every year and keep it top of the line.

It has nothing to do with being, as you put it, "holier than thou" (even though I think anyone who spends 6k on a computer is going to hell - that's another story for another day). It just doesn't make sense to drop 6k on a computer EVER. It's just beyond stupid. Even if I was Bill Gates I wouldnt drop 6k on a computer.

Summary: If you're determined to spend a ton of money on a computer. Fine - great, even. Just consider - would you rather have a 6k computer that will be obselete in less than a year's time, or a 2k rig thats JUST AS FAST and will ALWAY BE TOP OF THE LINE because you were smart and earmarked money for future upgrades? The choice is fairly simple, if you ask me.

do you or can you afford a million dollar ferrari? he said money dont matter. silence! did he just win 40 million dollars? he laid the ground rules for what he wants, play by them or dont post

No, but I do own 2 of the 7 Porsche Carrera GTs that currently exist in Canada. Much more of an everyday car than that silly Enzo.

Why 2? Because I wanted one in red and one in black.

And because I can.
September 2, 2006 8:02:08 PM

Hehe, silly Towely...
September 2, 2006 8:37:08 PM

Quote:
Hehe, silly Towely...

Hehe, well, he did ask for it.
September 3, 2006 2:11:31 AM

Quote:
Quoting my post with a line by line analysis indicates you are anal retentive, pedantic, and devoid of humour.

Nah, I was just trying to help you comprehend. Didn't work. You wouldn't know humor if it was pasted to a 2x4 and slammed upside your forehead. Is that how you got so... damaged?

Quote:
I dont understand you; go back to your country.

There obvioulsy are many things you don't understand.
!