Purging files in Windows

Hi,
can anyone help me on this?
I need to purge(delete) files from a folder in windows on
a weekly basis.Can anyone suggest how i can go about doing
this.
Is their any script that i can write for the same ?
Thanks
Rachit
1 answer Last reply
More about purging files windows

    You could write a simple batch file -

    del <full path to folder, including "" if there are spaces>\*.* /q

    and use Task Scheduler to run the batch file.

    Rachit Khanna wrote:
    > Hi,
    > can anyone help me on this?
    > I need to purge(delete) files from a folder in windows on
    > a weekly basis.Can anyone suggest how i can go about doing
    > this.
    > Is their any script that i can write for the same ?
    > Thanks
    > Rachit

File System Microsoft Windows