Purging files in Windows

Hi,
can anyone help me on this?
I need to purge(delete) files from a folder in windows on
a weekly basis.Can anyone suggest how i can go about doing
this.
Is their any script that i can write for the same ?
Thanks
Rachit

You could write a simple batch file -

del <full path to folder, including "" if there are spaces>\*.* /q

and use Task Scheduler to run the batch file.

Rachit Khanna wrote:
> Hi,
> can anyone help me on this?
> I need to purge(delete) files from a folder in windows on
> a weekly basis.Can anyone suggest how i can go about doing
> this.
> Is their any script that i can write for the same ?
> Thanks
> Rachit

TRENDING THREADS