Internet Explorer Damage

I got a trojan into my computer that invaded my IE files
and I can not get rid of it and I can not use my IE as if I
do it locks up my computer. Any sugestions. Do I delet the
IE files and redownload them?
1 answer Last reply
More about internet explorer damage

    You may try using another browser an go to the Windows Update site and
    do all critical updates. You can also download the lateset version of
    IE from microsoft.com and reload it on your PC. Try that.

    RHarrison

    "Gary B" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:<302401c47e4f$86cfad90$a601280a@phx.gbl>...
    > I got a trojan into my computer that invaded my IE files
    > and I can not get rid of it and I can not use my IE as if I
    > do it locks up my computer. Any sugestions. Do I delet the
    > IE files and redownload them?

Internet Explorer File System Computers Microsoft Windows