Internet Explorer Damage

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
August 9, 2004 5:29:10 PM

I got a trojan into my computer that invaded my IE files
and I can not get rid of it and I can not use my IE as if I
do it locks up my computer. Any sugestions. Do I delet the
IE files and redownload them?
Anonymous
August 13, 2004 4:49:53 PM

You may try using another browser an go to the Windows Update site and
do all critical updates. You can also download the lateset version of
IE from microsoft.com and reload it on your PC. Try that.

RHarrison

!