TCP/IP Stack Files

Gooch

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2004

I appreciate your response, however the article applies
to Windows 2000 SP2 or 3. I am running SP4. In my
Netweork and Connections folder the only icon is the Make
new connection. I do not have an icon for TCP/IP, LAN,
or dial-up connections. Is there another way to reintall
the TCP/IP Stakc files?

"Gooch" wrote:
|I appreciate your response, however the article applies
| to Windows 2000 SP2 or 3. I am running SP4.
* Same procedure.

In my
| Netweork and Connections folder the only icon is the Make
| new connection. I do not have an icon for TCP/IP, LAN,
| or dial-up connections. Is there another way to reintall
| the TCP/IP Stakc files?
* This article may help.

Some Network and Dial-Up Connections Icons May Be Missing
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=254631

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional