Windows 2000 Profesional

How do I print an index list of all folders/subfolders and
files found on a drive
2 answers Last reply
More about windows 2000 profesional

    JFM

    dir /s >dir.txt

    from a command prompt would produce a txt file that you could print.

    Best regards

    Bjorn
    Microsoft MVP (Windows Server - File System)

    "JFM" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >How do I print an index list of all folders/subfolders and
    >files found on a drive

    Thank You

File System Windows 2000 Microsoft Windows