Windows 2000 Profesional

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
August 10, 2004 3:42:39 PM

How do I print an index list of all folders/subfolders and
files found on a drive
Anonymous
August 11, 2004 12:59:38 AM

JFM

dir /s >dir.txt

from a command prompt would produce a txt file that you could print.

Best regards

Bjorn
Microsoft MVP (Windows Server - File System)

"JFM" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>How do I print an index list of all folders/subfolders and
>files found on a drive
Anonymous
August 11, 2004 12:59:39 AM

Thank You