high level training

who provides training for magic skills above 60 lvl? and who provides
training for marksman?

thx, newbie
--
....so as i write to you
of what is done and to do

    In article <dcggst$5il$1@sunce.iskon.hr>, Arianrhod says...
    > who provides training for magic skills above 60 lvl? and who provides
    > training for marksman?

    Google: 'morrowind master trainers'.
    --
    Posted by news://news.nb.nu

    Rather than spending a whole lot of gold on high-level magic skill training,
    just use the Spellmaker to create a short-duration training spell for each
    of the six schools of magic that costs 1 magicka to cast. Then practice,
    practice, practice, at least until you have cast it enough to increase by 10
    skill points. You might have to rest to regain your magicka if you use your
    entire magicka points allocation up.

    For instance, for my Alteration Training spell, I use the Feather spell
    effect and make it last for three seconds. This allows you to recast the
    spell quickly, although some spells, like Feather, can be recast while still
    in effect. Others, like the Bound weapons and armor, cannot be recast while
    still in effect, so for a Conjuration Training spell, the brief effect time
    is crucial if you want to train as quickly as possible. I don't recommend
    using a Summon (monster) spell for your Conjuration Training spell,
    especially if you might plan to train in the mages guild or any other
    occupied building where the inhabitants might attack you for summoning a
    ghost or skeleton into their midst. Use Bound Helm or something harmless
    like that. Also, for my Destruction Training spell, I usually make it a
    Target spell with a very small area of effect. Again, if you cast it in the
    mages guild, you don't want it so large that it might catch someone in its
    area of effect by mistake. For Illusion, Mysticism and Restoration, I use
    Sanctuary, Detect Creature and Restore Health effects respectively. The
    last one is a cheap and effective way to cure up a point of two of damage.

    "Arianrhod" <zgasparovic@inet.hr> wrote in message

    > who provides training for magic skills above 60 lvl? and who provides
    > training for marksman?
    >
    > thx, newbie
    > --
    > ...so as i write to you