Script Error in Internet Explorer

I commonly get a "Script Error" message outlining specific character or
line. Usually is when pulling up profile in MSN Messenger that requires
entering my password. Message asks if I want to continue using that page,
answering yes still doesn't bring up the requested profile. Anyone else ?

IE Script error
Go to Tools, then select Internet Options
Then select ADVANCED
Under Browsing - uncheck "Display Notification about every script error"

Disable the Script Debugger in IE (Line 142)

How to Troubleshoot Script Errors in Internet Explorer
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308260