Back-up files

Richard

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I recently changed from Win 98 to Win2000. Previously my
hard rive was partitioned C:\ with programmes, D:\ with
data.
I used NTI Backup to save my data files by backing up all
D:\ drive. Then formatted the hard drive and installed
Win2000 and software.
My new set-up with Win2000 has no partition. When I try
to back-up to C:\ I am told that the back-up will not
restore onto the drive containing Windows.

Any suggestions?

Richard

dl

I assume you mean restore produces err msg.
Is there an option on the restore process to restore to a different
location? ie not its origonal location.