Unable to remove Icon on desktop

An Icon appeared on my desktop called SPHOOK it's a DLL
file . I need help to remove it , when I try it says it's
being used by Windows . My operating system is Win 2000

Seems it may be a component of;
http://www.download.com/Smart-Protector-Pro/3000-2144_4-10309286.html

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Adrian D" wrote:
| An Icon appeared on my desktop called SPHOOK it's a DLL
| file . I need help to remove it , when I try it says it's
| being used by Windows . My operating system is Win 2000

TRENDING THREADS