Offline folders won't delete old connection

BMS

Distinguished
Aug 23, 2004

Not sure if this is right NG, but I had offline folders
sync'ing to my laptop. My old server (server1) was
nearing capacity. I moved all users to server2 and
redirected files, logins, home directories, etc...

Now when I boot up, my offline settings STILL look for
server1 and fail. I have them setup for server2, but
even though I uncheck server1, delete those files,
disable offline and re-enable offline, it STILL will not
let server1 disappear from its configuration and this is
driving me insane. What am I missing? Thanks!!!

Greetings!

I have just finished going through this problem myself. Here's the KB that
I used to remedy the situation.

http://support.Microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;230738&Product=win2000

Hope this helps!

- SB