DFS problem

teresa

I have 2 W2k Advanced Servers with both being domain
controllers with DFS configured. I have setup a link but
cannot seem to setup replication between the 2 servers.
I receive an error msg that says:

The following error occured while creating the staging
path \\domain\c$\Frs-staging for subscriber object: The
network path was not found.

I have researched Microsoft's Knowledge Base and
the "solution" did not seem to work. Also, inside Help
for DFS, there is no such thing as "create new root
share".

Any help would be appreciated.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.file_system,microsoft.public.windows.server.dfs_frs (More info?)

Crossposting to the dedicated DFS/FRS group.

--
Dan Lovinger
Microsoft Corporation