Andy

Hi…..

I am running XP Pro, IE 6.0 and Eurdora 6.1.2. Cable Modem with Linksys
Router. After installing SP2 I am having a problem with sending email
attachments. I cannot send any form of attachments in Eudora, I might add I
can send attachment in Outlook express, but in Eudora I can send text
messages with no problems and receive emails with attachments no probs. I get
a "period of inactivity, etc" error; my ISP says there is nothing wrong at
their end. It seems like something is blocking my email attachments from
going through in Eudora. I have unistalled McAfee anti virus and, disabled XP
SP2 firewall...still nothing works!

Any help?

Thanks Andy

Ramd ... what make you so sure it isn't SP2 ?? If it
isn't SP2 , then why don't you provide some sore of
solution

"anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com" wrote:

> Ramd ... what make you so sure it isn't SP2 ?? If it
> isn't SP2 , then why don't you provide some sore of
> solution

The usual solution in this situation is to run Ad-aware. Download, install,
update, and scan. http://www.lavasoftusa.com

Andy

Hi Chuck

Tried the Ad-aware and this didn't work.

Andy

"Chuck Davis" wrote:

> "anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com" wrote:
>
> > Ramd ... what make you so sure it isn't SP2 ?? If it
> > isn't SP2 , then why don't you provide some sore of
> > solution
> >
> The usual solution in this situation is to run Ad-aware. Download, install,
> update, and scan. http://www.lavasoftusa.com

Just because you have installed XP 2 doesnt mean that that is the problem

Have you updated Eudora? A lot of software vendors have SP2 upgrades and
fixes.

"Andy" <Andy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi...
>
> I am running XP Pro, IE 6.0 and Eurdora 6.1.2. Cable Modem with Linksys
> Router. After installing SP2 I am having a problem with sending email
> attachments. I cannot send any form of attachments in Eudora, I might add
> can send attachment in Outlook express, but in Eudora I can send text
> messages with no problems and receive emails with attachments no probs. I
> get
> a "period of inactivity, etc" error; my ISP says there is nothing wrong at
> their end. It seems like something is blocking my email attachments from
> going through in Eudora. I have unistalled McAfee anti virus and, disabled
> XP
> SP2 firewall...still nothing works!
>
> Any help?
>
> Thanks Andy

Andy

Hey Colin

Ya tried that to..... I also tried the latest beta they have, didn't work. :(

Andy