troubles with vpc32.exe

October 31, 2004 10:07:02 PM

I got a spy virus in C:\\WINDOWS\system\vpc32.exe, so I removed it. Now that
I'm trying to install my Wireless notebook adapter (Linksys model WPC11,
802.11b) is not possible to run the setup CD. What can I do now?

More about : troubles vpc32 exe

Anonymous
November 1, 2004 12:17:36 AM

Why can't you run the cd? Try running the system file checker. It replaces
corrupted system files.
Start>Run and then type in the Open box "sfc /scannow" no quotes and a space
before the '/'.

!