Pink prints with canon i9100

My print turns pink on my canon i9100. Anyboddy knows why?

Kristian MLP wrote:

>My print turns pink on my canon i9100. Anyboddy knows why?

ARE YOU USING AFTERMARKET INK?

We need a little more info. What brand of ink? Paper? Over what time period?
Left out in open, exposed to sunlight or ozone, behind glass, in album,
etc...?
--
Ron

drc023 wrote:

>We need a little more info. What brand of ink? Paper? Over what time period?
>Left out in open, exposed to sunlight or ozone, behind glass, in album,
>etc...?

IF THE GUY IS USING AFTERMARKET INK HE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TELL YOU THE
BRAND FOR THEY WILL NOT DISCLOSE WHO THE MFG/FORMULATOR IS.