My video card is Geforce2 MX400. I'm going to play the Morrowind
but I don't know if my video card is good enough to handle
this game. Does anyone play this game with this video card?

I handled everything OK with a GeoForce 2 on a 1GHz Thunderbird through
to Tribunal, didn't try Bloodmoon. It does limit you on mods, though.
I loaded Wilderness and Giants and my framerates plumeted. Better
Heads/Bodies worked fine.

mmdir2005@yahoo.com wrote:
> My video card is Geforce2 MX400. I'm going to play the Morrowind
> but I don't know if my video card is good enough to handle
> this game. Does anyone play this game with this video card?

You may be able to play this game setting your screen resolution to no
more than 800*600. This card is compatible to DirectX 7, so some of the
visual effects (eg. reflection on water) are not available. Your CPU
should be at least in the 1GHz-class, you should also have at least 256
(better 512) MB of memory in your system. Don't use mods like "Wizards
Island" or the official "Bloodmoon" expansion, as they need both very
good graphic cards and fast CPUs. The official "Tribuanl" expansion is
not that much of a performance problem but adds some very helpful game
features. Don't use realtime shadows, and install the "Morrowind FPS
Optimizer" which adjusts your visual range dynamically in order to
prevent very low framerates.

Wylie wrote:
> I handled everything OK with a GeoForce 2 on a 1GHz Thunderbird through
> to Tribunal, didn't try Bloodmoon. It does limit you on mods, though.
> I loaded Wilderness and Giants and my framerates plumeted. Better
> Heads/Bodies worked fine.

You know that a Geforce2 MX has only half the performance of a Geforce2?