Oblivion wish list (a bit late i know)

Bring back the daggerfall character creation system.....
I liked being able to adjust my characters abilities to the point of the
critical weakness and being able to limit the weapons and armour choices.

No ridge racers...
Special weapons need to kill some monster, like dadric weapons to kill
dedera or special spells.
Difficulty slider only available on character creation.........
& No ridge racers...
Some or most Dungeons locations only findable via info given rather then
just walking around.

Asmodeous the bringer of death

There is a plug in for limiting the ridge racers, after killing 200 they are
an endangered species and sto being a pain in the bum (they dont do any
damage but are an annoying thing!)

Glen Petrie wrote:
> There is a plug in for limiting the ridge racers, after killing 200
> they are an endangered species and sto being a pain in the bum (they
> dont do any damage but are an annoying thing!)

Plug ins were only good the lucky one whose computer could cope, me i went
and got the xbox so i could play it.

--

There's no underestimating the intelligence of the American public.
H. L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)

Bring back the daggerfall character creation system.....
I liked being able to adjust my characters abilities to the point of
the
critical weakness and being able to limit the weapons and armour
choices.

>No ridge racers...
None in my game. The cliff racers can be annoying, though.

>Special weapons need to kill some monster, like dadric weapons to kill
>dedera or special spells.

This would be so easy to overdo....there are already a number of
monsters
that require silver or magic weapons (undead)

>Difficulty slider only available on character creation.........
I never use it, so I'd say it would be better to have the capability
to turn it off for those who are tempted. Slider was added to let
players make the game more difficult as their character got strong, so
having it only at the beginning would not suit that use at all.

& No ridge racers...

What mod are the ridge racers from? Maybe you should uncheck it? :0

>Some or most Dungeons locations only findable via info given rather then
>just walking around.

Azura's cave and city are this way. I found Holmumble once in a
regular game by happening to be there at sunset and it took me a while
to realize what it was. There could be more of this, though,
with doors that need a special key to unlock or the like (as some mods
have done).

I just want a very flexible world that is moddable.