Myst URU Expansions

Archived from groups: alt.games.myst,alt.games.myst.3exile (More info?)

I am trying to download the first expansion to URU "To D'ni" , but given the
175MB size, I may have to give up. I read somewhere there is a second
expansion due for retail release in June called The Path of the Shell, which
is going to carry on from where To D'ni left off. Is this new disk going to
include the To D'ni expansion as well, or have I got to somehow get that
first?

Or worse still, have I got to re-buy Uru Ages Beyond Myst set to get all
three parts?

While I writing this, is there a release date for Myst Revelations by
chance?

Graham
9 answers Last reply
More about myst expansions
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.myst,alt.games.myst.3exile (More info?)

    Hang in there, it took me 9 hours to DL To D'ni at about 45 kbs, but it was
    worth it!

    Seahag

    "Grey" <grahame9@btinternet.com> wrote in message
    > I am trying to download the first expansion to URU "To D'ni" , but given
    the
    > 175MB size, I may have to give up. I read somewhere there is a second
    > expansion due for retail release in June called The Path of the Shell,
    which
    > is going to carry on from where To D'ni left off. Is this new disk going
    > include the To D'ni expansion as well, or have I got to somehow get that
    > first?
    >
    > Or worse still, have I got to re-buy Uru Ages Beyond Myst set to get all
    > three parts?
    >
    > While I writing this, is there a release date for Myst Revelations by
    > chance?
    >
    > Graham

  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.myst,alt.games.myst.3exile (More info?)

    "Seahag" <Seahag@toadymail.net> wrote in message
    > Hang in there, it took me 9 hours to DL To D'ni at about 45 kbs, but it
    was
    > worth it!
    >
    > Seahag

    According to the download site, it will take me 27 Hrs to download, having
    taken 2Hrs to download 5.5MB so far. At this rate it will be quicker to wait
    for the next expansion retail release.

    Graham
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.myst,alt.games.myst.3exile (More info?)

    "Grey" <grahame9@btinternet.com> wrote in message
    I am trying to download the first expansion to URU "To D'ni" , but given the
    175MB size, I may have to give up. I read somewhere there is a second
    expansion due for retail release in June called The Path of the Shell, which
    is going to carry on from where To D'ni left off. Is this new disk going to
    include the To D'ni expansion as well, or have I got to somehow get that
    first?

    Or worse still, have I got to re-buy Uru Ages Beyond Myst set to get all
    three parts?

    While I writing this, is there a release date for Myst Revelations by
    chance?

    Graham
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Uru: The Path of the Shell, is coming out June 23. At that time, there will
    ALSO be a boxed set of Uru: Complete Chronicles which has Uru: Ages Beyond
    Myst, the first expansion, To D'ni, and the Path of the Shell.

    There are a few other sites which carry this expansion, Graham, and I have a
    copy as well. If you have a location I can FTP it for you, I would do
    that... just write to me and let me know.

    Revelation (no S) will be out sometime this fall. The date will probably be
    announced at E3, if not sooner.

    Good luck.

    ~ Kha'tie
    : )
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.myst,alt.games.myst.3exile (More info?)

    On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 09:11:29 +0000 (UTC), "Grey"
    <grahame9@btinternet.com> wrote:

    >I am trying to download the first expansion to URU "To D'ni" , but given the
    >175MB size, I may have to give up. I read somewhere there is a second
    >expansion due for retail release in June called The Path of the Shell, which
    >is going to carry on from where To D'ni left off. Is this new disk going to
    >include the To D'ni expansion as well, or have I got to somehow get that
    >first?
    >
    >Or worse still, have I got to re-buy Uru Ages Beyond Myst set to get all
    >three parts?
    >
    >While I writing this, is there a release date for Myst Revelations by
    >chance?
    >
    >Graham

    Better yet go to the :

    alt.binaries.cd.image newsgroup, and download URE expansion pack 1:
    To D'ni right now!

    rEd MoLLy
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.myst (More info?)

    On Thu, 06 May 2004 17:52:41 -0400, rEd MoLLy
    <rEdMoLLy@anysuchlike.com> wrote:

    >On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 09:11:29 +0000 (UTC), "Grey"
    ><grahame9@btinternet.com> wrote:
    >
    >>I am trying to download the first expansion to URU "To D'ni" , but given the
    >>175MB size, I may have to give up. I read somewhere there is a second
    >>expansion due for retail release in June called The Path of the Shell, which
    >>is going to carry on from where To D'ni left off. Is this new disk going to
    >>include the To D'ni expansion as well, or have I got to somehow get that
    >>first?
    >>
    >>Or worse still, have I got to re-buy Uru Ages Beyond Myst set to get all
    >>three parts?
    >>
    >>While I writing this, is there a release date for Myst Revelations by
    >>chance?
    >>
    >>Graham
    >
    >Better yet go to the :
    >
    >alt.binaries.cd.image newsgroup, and download URE expansion pack 1:
    >To D'ni right now!
    >
    >rEd MoLLy
    hmm cant see it there-when was it posted?
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.myst (More info?)

    Here is the URL to the Gigex site that came in an email some time ago - the
    page is still up, so it should still work:

    http://uru.m0.net/m/s.asp?HB12713824893X3225797X311875X

    It won't run the download on Netscape, however. (And I've never been able to
    download properly on my copy of MSIE - :-( - so I'm still itching to find
    out about it, too)

    ~RL
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.myst,alt.games.myst.3exile (More info?)

    "rEd MoLLy" <rEdMoLLy@anysuchlike.com> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 09:11:29 +0000 (UTC), "Grey"
    > <grahame9@btinternet.com> wrote:
    >
    > >I am trying to download the first expansion to URU "To D'ni" , but given
    the
    > >175MB size, I may have to give up. I read somewhere there is a second
    > >expansion due for retail release in June called The Path of the Shell,
    which
    > >is going to carry on from where To D'ni left off. Is this new disk going
    > >include the To D'ni expansion as well, or have I got to somehow get that
    > >first?
    > >
    > >Or worse still, have I got to re-buy Uru Ages Beyond Myst set to get all
    > >three parts?
    > >
    > >While I writing this, is there a release date for Myst Revelations by
    > >chance?
    > >
    > >Graham
    >
    > Better yet go to the :
    >
    > alt.binaries.cd.image newsgroup, and download URE expansion pack 1:
    > To D'ni right now!

    Done it. Downloaded it. Played it. Finished it. Done the Easter Egg. Waiting
    for the next part.

    Graham
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.myst (More info?)

    Download it from the ubisoft site (below), This is the Ubisoft site in
    France... This particular server supports resuming if you use a
    download manager, such as getright, and is NOT buggy gigex.

    ftp://ftp.ubi.com/emea/uru/add-on/urutodni.exe

    Believe me, If I can download this huge file on my slow dial up from
    this server, anyone can.......

    On Fri, 07 May 2004 20:02:31 GMT, "Rustiferion"
    <lillico@no.spam.hawaii.rr.com> wrote:

    >Here is the URL to the Gigex site that came in an email some time ago - the
    >page is still up, so it should still work:
    >
    >http://uru.m0.net/m/s.asp?HB12713824893X3225797X311875X
    >
    >It won't run the download on Netscape, however. (And I've never been able to
    >download properly on my copy of MSIE - :-( - so I'm still itching to find
    >out about it, too)
    >
    >~RL

  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.myst,alt.games.myst.3exile (More info?)

    My free newsserver doesn't support binaries.

    Is there a free newsserver that you know of
    that has binaries?

    thanks,

    PS hate to be cheap, but, its a matter of
    principle, Internet should be free!!

    "rEd MoLLy" <rEdMoLLy@anysuchlike.com> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 09:11:29 +0000 (UTC), "Grey"
    > <grahame9@btinternet.com> wrote:
    >
    > >I am trying to download the first expansion to URU "To D'ni" , but given
    the
    > >175MB size, I may have to give up. I read somewhere there is a second
    > >expansion due for retail release in June called The Path of the Shell,
    which
    > >is going to carry on from where To D'ni left off. Is this new disk going
    > >include the To D'ni expansion as well, or have I got to somehow get that
    > >first?
    > >
    > >Or worse still, have I got to re-buy Uru Ages Beyond Myst set to get all
    > >three parts?
    > >
    > >While I writing this, is there a release date for Myst Revelations by
    > >chance?
    > >
    > >Graham
    >
    > Better yet go to the :
    >
    > alt.binaries.cd.image newsgroup, and download URE expansion pack 1:
    > To D'ni right now!
    >
    > rEd MoLLy

Download Games Video Games