Richard

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I now get "Runtime script error, do you wish to debug?" pop-ups in IE. I'm
sure I know why, I was working on creating some forms in outlook and I
wanted to debug. It said "Debugger is not installed for Office, do you wish
to install? of course I installed it from the OfficeXP disc and debugged my
form. Now I get prompted to debug while browsing the internet on pages I
never used to like, my financial institutions, pages with forms etc... I
looked in IE tools for a way to turn it off, and in the Microsoft Script
Editor. It seems like I had MSE installed before the prompt "do you wish to
install" so I must have installed a component? how do I turn off the
prompts?

Launch Internet Explorer and from the Toolbar select:
Tools > Internet Options > Advanced, then place a check
next to "Disable script debugging in Internet Explorer"
and uncheck "Display a notification about every script error",
then click "Apply".

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP