URU Question: Eder Kemo & Eder Gira

I don't know which age is which, but in the garden-like age, there is an
archway with a book at the top of it with a story about one of the kings.
After reading the book, I turned around to see a page (presumably for the
Relto book) lying on the inside edge of the previous archway.

How am I supposed to get at it? I've tried all manner of jumping but I have
never been successful.

Does anyone have any pearls of wisdom they'd like to share?

grey

"Kroagnon" <no_email@address.com> wrote in message
> I don't know which age is which, but in the garden-like age, there is an
> archway with a book at the top of it with a story about one of the kings.
> After reading the book, I turned around to see a page (presumably for the
> Relto book) lying on the inside edge of the previous archway.
>
> How am I supposed to get at it? I've tried all manner of jumping but I
have
> never been successful.
>
> Does anyone have any pearls of wisdom they'd like to share?

It isn't critical, but there is a way....

<spoiler space>

If you come down the archway, there is a rock you can jump on to between
some puffer plants. You need to scale this rock and can easily jump to the
platform and get the page. Alternativly, it is possible to walk up to the
rock (facing the pavement) and by running and jumping, you can scramble your
way up to it.

Graham

You have to do the jumps to get the page.

Move along from where you found the book until you can jump to the rock
between you and the ledge. Then run and jump to the rock, then to the
ledge.

Takes some practice but can be done from the right spot.

Paul