epson cx1500 little ink around?

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
August 9, 2005 7:35:54 AM

is it just me, I just looked around at some ink prices for the cx1500 and
the part# T038120 is always skipped in most stores....37.. 39.. but no
38... any reaosn for this?

anyone know a good place for these? I'm in canada...

anyone just know the best place around for ink period? again, either in
canada or shipping to canada.

thanks!

More about : epson cx1500 ink

August 9, 2005 3:43:20 PM