epson cx1500 little ink around?

is it just me, I just looked around at some ink prices for the cx1500 and
the part# T038120 is always skipped in most stores....37.. 39.. but no
38... any reaosn for this?

anyone know a good place for these? I'm in canada...

anyone just know the best place around for ink period? again, either in
canada or shipping to canada.

thanks!
1 answer Last reply
More about epson cx1500 around

    www.atlanticinkjet.com

    "tiktak" <hikoryERASETHISPART@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > is it just me, I just looked around at some ink prices for the cx1500 and
    > the part# T038120 is always skipped in most stores....37.. 39.. but no
    > 38... any reaosn for this?
    >
    > anyone know a good place for these? I'm in canada...
    >
    > anyone just know the best place around for ink period? again, either in
    > canada or shipping to canada.
    >
    > thanks!

Printers Epson Peripherals