Windows 2000 disk cleanup problem

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
September 18, 2004 1:19:44 PM

I am trying to do a disk cleanup or defrag and the
programs will no run. Disk Cleanup will start and it
looks like the hard drive is being accessed and then it
just hangs. I am at a loss as to what to do next!

Thanks,
Bill S
Anonymous
September 19, 2004 1:00:35 PM

On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 09:19:44 -0700, "Bill S"

>I am trying to do a disk cleanup or defrag and the
>programs will no run. Disk Cleanup will start and it
>looks like the hard drive is being accessed and then it
>just hangs. I am at a loss as to what to do next!
>
>Thanks,
>Bill S

See tip 5920 in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsiinc.com

Jerold Schulman