Windows 2000 disk cleanup problem

I am trying to do a disk cleanup or defrag and the
programs will no run. Disk Cleanup will start and it
looks like the hard drive is being accessed and then it
just hangs. I am at a loss as to what to do next!

Thanks,
Bill S
1 answer Last reply
More about windows 2000 disk cleanup problem

    On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 09:19:44 -0700, "Bill S"

    >I am trying to do a disk cleanup or defrag and the
    >programs will no run. Disk Cleanup will start and it
    >looks like the hard drive is being accessed and then it
    >just hangs. I am at a loss as to what to do next!
    >
    >Thanks,
    >Bill S

    See tip 5920 in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsiinc.com

    Jerold Schulman
    Windows: General MVP
    JSI, Inc.
    http://www.jsiinc.com

File System Windows 2000 Disk Cleanup Windows